Alaska noir for Christmas!

Are you getting a Kindle for Christmas? Or maybe an iPad mini? Or look, a Nook? (Sorry.)

If so, I’ve got a 99-cent surprise for you this merry Christmas morn…

...Kate and Mutt hit the mean streets of Anchorage...

…a brand-spanking new Kate Shugak e-story! In the best Raymond Chandler fashion, Kate and Mutt are hired to find the missing son of an Alaskan nabob. As always, taking anything an Alaskan nabob tells you at face value can be hazardous to your health…

From Amazon, for your Kindle.

From Barnes and Noble, for your Nook.

From iTunes, for your iPad/iPhone.

From Kobo.

Happy holidays, everyone!

...coming to a bookstore near you on February 26, 2013...

Two months and ticking until Bad Blood comes out.

Posted in Chatter, Teaser Tuesday, The Kate Shugak Novels and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark this.

14 Comments on Alaska noir for Christmas!

1. Susan W says:

Best present ever (beside the ARC :) )!!

2. yasmara says:

yay! Just bought it, can’t wait to read it tonight!

Hope you enjoy it, Yasmara.

4. A. N-Liriano says:

Happiest of Holidays to you Dana!! and thanks for the story while we wait for Bad Blood. One question though…was re-reading A Deeper Sleep and tried to figure out why if Kate had wanted a quilt so badly, did she give it to Mutt when she finally got it?…was it always for Mutt because Kate feels for her as her own daughter?? Just curious ;-)

Chances are you’ve read the books a lot more recently than I have, A., but I don’t recall Kate ever badly wanting wanting one of the aunties’ quilts. Admiring them, yes. Correct me if I’m wrong. It wouldn’t be the first time in twenty books that I made a continuity error.

You remind me of my friend, Rachel, a quilter, who was horrified when Kate gave the aunties’ quilt to Mutt. For a while I was afraid I wasn’t ever going to be forgiven.

6. Debbie says:

Just tried to by it from Amazon. It’s telling me its currently not available :(
    Will try again in a couple of days

Have a wicked holiday and I hope Santa brings you your hearts desire

Huh. I just looked at it and the buy button worked for me. Dunno what’s going on there. Sorry, Debbie.

8. gloria says:

My Mom has a Nook, so I bought this for her for Christmas. She still hasn’t figured out how to down-load stuff to it (she’s 81), so on Christmas we’ll do it for her (and show her again), and then we’ll ALL read it. Merry Christmas to us, a Kate fix!

What a great story, Gloria. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you all.

10. Alison Morris says:

Re the quilt – isn’t it when the aunties are embroidering a flower in the middle of each block, (for Bobbie’s soon-to-be wife?) Kate admires it and they tell her she has to get married to get a quilt

11. Janice Strong says:

Found it, bought it for my Kindle! So glad we have some new Kate to read! Thanks, Dana.

12. Debbie says:

Hiya Dana,
    Just tried again to get this book. The reason I can’t is it’s not available in Australia.
    Hopefully this will change soon

Sorry about that, Debbie. We’re hoping that will change in the not too distant future. I’ll announce it here, on Facebook and on Twitter if and when it does.