And how nice is THAT?!!

Sunday before last, April 7th, thanks to Kate Shugak being the Kindle Daily Deal, this is what the Amazon.UK e-bestseller lists looked like:

Kate was holding down #1, #4 and #5 on the paid list and #5 on the free list.

Thank you, Amazon.UK, and thank you, UK readers!

Posted in Chatter, Teaser Tuesday, The Kate Shugak Novels and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark this.

9 Comments on And how nice is THAT?!!

1. Emma Dahinten says:

I read Bad Blood in a day. Kate rocks. I’m just sorry I’ve caught up now and have to wait until the next one. Thank you Dana for a character that is as near to my heart as Sherlock Holmes. Kate kicks arse and is a very positive role model.

2. Erin says:

Oh, those UK covers are pretty!

I couldn’t agree more, Erin. I’m so lucky!

4. Brenda says:

Oh when is the next kate shugak book coming out? im about to start the 4th Liam book and need my kate or liam fix. pleeeeeease

5. Kathy says:

I had at one time caught up on Kate books. And life happened and they are now in a box in the back of a storage building. But I have recently caught up with technology and bought a kindle. I knew that the first books I wanted were the Kate books and I have started reading them again. It was like coming home to an old friend. Thank you for bring her to life.

Thank you for the lovely compliment, Kathy.

7. I just finished rereading all the Kate books and can’t wait (isn’t it overdue???) for the next book. I am now going to reread the Liam series, hope a new Kate book comes out soon. Miss her, Mutt, Jim and all the other Park Rats something terrible!

Kate21 comes in 2016, Mary. Hang in there!